Language Arts: Keep track of all of the water you are using. Make sure you have your sheet at school tomorrow!
Math: Grade 7s watch the video link below to reinforce what you know about integers; Hong 6.1 sheet, 6.2 text; Middleton p. 256/257 #1-9; Wilson p. 250 #2b,3b, p. 256 #5, p. 260 #1,4,5,7,8.
Social Studies: Your project and model are technically due tomorrow. You may have the weekend if you are desperate!
Grade 7s, watch this video link about placing integers on a number line.
- Pancake Breakfast and Western Day - Friday, May 16. Div. 3 will be eating at 9:30. Dress in your western gear for a great day of food, line-dancing, and fun. A huge thank you to the PAC for this event!
- Victoria Day - May 19
- Grade 6 immunization - Tuesday, May 20
- Pro D day - Monday, May 26 school not in session
- Think We Freezie Sale - Friday, May 30
- Band Concert - Friday, May 30
- Grade 7s challenging Math 8 at Clayton Heights - Monday, June 2
- Parent Appreciation Tea - Tuesday, June 3
- District Track Meet - Wednesday, June 4
- Play at Clayton Heights - Friday, June 6
- Grouse Grind - Thursday, June 12
- Sports Day (Harry Potter theme) - Friday, June 13
- Grade 7s to Playland - Monday, June 16
- Grade 6/7 celebration/end of term day - Thursday, June 19
- Clayton Heights - Scavenger Hunt Grade 7s - Friday, June 20
- Grade 7 Pancake Breakfast - Tuesday, June 24
- Grade 7 Celebration Assembly - Wednesday, June 25
- Last day - Thursday, June 26