'Hungry Hippos' in P.E. was hilarious to watch!
Math: as per photo
Social Studies: Work on your Poverty project, except for Mr. Enderman and ggingersnap.
Part 1 (due: May 20)
- Explains what the issue is (include updated facts, statistics, examples)
- Explains where the issue is a problem (include map, description)
- Explains why the issue is a problem (include images)
- Explains who is affected by the issue (include images)
- Explains what is being done to solve the problem (include links, websites, contact information
- *Important Reminders:
- Include text, images, graphs, charts, etc.
- Copy links of all resources used (photo images, text, statistics)
- Be sure they are reliable
- Proofread, edit and revise writing
- Organize information so it is easy to read, clear and aesthetically pleasing (very little white space)
The grade sevens did a great job of presenting their speeches today. All of you must be relieved to have that stress over with! Leave a comment: How do you feel the speeches went today? Which was your favourite? Explain. Everyone leave a positive note of appreciation to the sevens.