Grade 7 permission for Playland and $30.00.
Sports Day hot lunch order.
Have parent sign Science test, and return Wednesday.
Language Arts: have 100 Word Challenge edited, and post on kidblog. For last week's Prompt, #34, go to kidblog and leave a message for 3 classmates. Remember to look for classmates who don't have many comments yet!
Math: Try this game, 'Balloon Bonanza', that Percy Jackson found in his research. It tests whether you understand the terms 'least likely' and 'most likely'.
Science: Try this game 'BBC Conductors and Circuits'. Leave a message about how it went. Did you find out anything new and interesting?
Important Upcoming Dates (Please see highlighted text for changes).
- District Track Meet - Wednesday, June 4
- Parent Appreciation Tea - Thursday, June 5 1:30-2:30
- - Friday, June 6 Groovin notices need to be returned to participate (mandatory PE dance class) a.m.Play at Clayton Heights, walk over 12:40, return 2:30
- Sports Day (Old School theme) - Friday, June 13
- Grade 7s to Playland - Monday, June 16
- Spirit Assembly June 18
- Grouse Grind - Thursday, June 19, Fun Night
- Clayton Heights - Scavenger Hunt Grade 7s - Friday, June 20 11:30-12:30
- Grade 7 Pancake Breakfast - Tuesday, June 24
- Grade 7 Celebration Assembly - Wednesday, June 25, dance
- Last day assembly - Thursday, June 26